Like Shasta, I'll break mine into two parts. Today I’ll post my 11 Random Things, tag a few of my favorite bloggers and my 11 questions for them. Tomorrow I’ll answer Shasta's questions for me. (If I can actually get a post out 2 days in a row - that would be quite a feat!)
1) Post these rules.
2) Post 11 random things about yourself.
3) Answer the questions set for you in the post of those who tagged you.
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5) Go to their blog (or email them or tweet them) and tell the people you tagged that you’ve tagged them.
6) No stuff in the tagging section about “you are tagged if you are reading this.” You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Random Things About Me:
- I have attended 6 universities and got degrees from 3 of them.
- My favorite place to be is in my Grandma's kitchen with a cup of coffee as the sun is rising over the mountains. Dogs are laying around my feet, cinnamon rolls are cooking and all of my family is near. That is heaven to me.
- Both my grandma and my mom are AMAZING cooks. I suck at it.
- One of my most dreaded tasks is getting the mail. In fact, we just got a not-so-nice note in our mailbox reminding us to pick up our mail daily. I could easily go over a week without checking it.
- I am a morning person.
- I have a home-made tattoo on my foot made with a razor blade and Indian ink at the wise age of 16.
- I love to plan parties, but I tend to stress out once they are actually happening in my house.
- I used to teach Health and had to teach "how to put on a condom" to 8th graders. Did you know that there are 16 steps?
- When I was little I took all of my dolls and stuffed animals (probably close to 100 of them) and brought them out to the living room on Christmas Eve so that they could experience Christmas with us.
- I have always gotten water up my nose whenever I have tried diving or or jumping in water. So I have to plug my nose upon water entry even though it looks very "uncool".
- I am copying one of Shasta's random fact ideas here - I have 204 emails in my inbox, 83 of them unread - and that is just one of my personal email accounts - don't get me started on work email. (190 in my inbox there, but only 4 unread)....hmmm...sounds similar to my snail mail box.
Bloggers that I have tagged:
And here are your questions!
- What is your dream vacation spot and why?
- What was your favorite TV show when you were growing up?
- If you could be a character in any book or movie who would you be and why?
- What is the most daring/dangerous thing you have ever done?
- If you had unlimited funds for one week, how would you spend it?
- Who influenced you most when you were a kid? Who does now?
- What is your favorite quote?
- If you had a chance to go back in time for 24 hours where and when would you go?
- If you could give up one household task, what would it be?
- What is your best or worse memory from high school? (you get to choose)
- What makes you laugh?